In this guidance, you will learn:
- What is "Rolling Forward"?
- What can be "Rolling Forward"?
- How to roll forward?
“Roll forward” or copy data from a prior year’s Higg FEM assessments
Facilities can “roll forward” or copy the previous year’s Higg FEM or FSLM data to a new Higg FEM or FSLM assessment and share the new Higg FEM or FSLM assessment with previous connections.
This will save facilities time, as they will not need to enter the data in the new Higg FEM or FSLM assessment if the data is same as the previous year’s. They can then share this new Higg FEM or FSLM assessment with the previous connections.
Rolling forward video guidance: https://apparelcoalition.org/updated-rolling-forward/
Rolling forward rules:
- Any data not relevant to your current year won’t be rolled forward to the new Higg FEM or FSLM assessment. For example, your previous annual energy consumption data won’t be rolled forward to the new Higg FEM or FSLM assessment because the energy consumption data is different in each year.
- You can only see the roll forward feature when you have completed a previous Higg FEM or FSLM assessment and purchased a brand new Higg FEM or FSLM. For example, if you completed a 2018 Higg FEM 2018 self-assessment and you will purchase a 2019 Higg FEM self-assessment, you can roll forward your 2018 Higg FEM or FSLM data to the new 2019 Higg FEM or FSLM assessment.
- Currently, this functionality is only available for Higg FEM or FSLM facility accounts.
- Login to your account in Higg.org and go to FEM or FSLM homepage dashboard.
- Click “Edit FEM/FSLM” and you will see the data rolling forward option.
- Click “Yes” to choose the data rolling forward option. You can choose to roll forward your previous FEM or FSLM self-assessment data or verified assessment data to the new FEM or FSLM self-assessment.
- Choose “Yes” if you want to share this new FEM or FSLM module with the previous connected accounts and then hit “Continue”.