In this guidance, you will learn:
- Where to review my FEM score or shared FEM score
- What information on the score page
- How to understand the score information
On the Higg.org platform you will find the My Score and Shared Score tabs. Higg Facility Module users can view their Higg Facility Environmental Module (Higg FEM) self-assessment and verified assessment scores on these pages. Brands/retailers and Other Higg Index customers (such as sourcing agents and vendors) connected with business partners can view the shared Higg FEM self-assessment and verified assessments (if the shared facility accounts have completed Higg FEM verification) scores. (Currently, Higg Facility Social & Labor Module self-assessments and verified assessments remain unscored while SAC is developing the scoring methodology for Higg FSLM).
The Score Page
The score page on Higg.org enables Higg Index customers to identify where to make improvements to environmental sustainability performance.
On the score page users can:
1. Evaluate the Higg FEM performance
2. Track progress over time
3. Compare the performance to that of similar facilities.
4. If a facility doesn't have an valid business operation license, their FEM score will be 0.
The score page includes total Higg Index scores, section scores, and Higg Index level achievements. The score reflects the current status score of the module. To understand the scores and achievement levels, please review the Higg FEM scoring system guide: Higg FEM Corrected Scoring Overview and Higg FEM Scoring System Guidance
To view My Score or Shared Module Score page:
1. Login to your account
1) Facility users go to FEM home page and click "Score".
2) Brand/other users go to FEM “Modules” page and then go to "Shared with me" tab. Choose the facility and the module that you would like to view their score, click "Action" and select “Overview”. It will direct you to that facility's module home page dashboard. You will be able to view their score on the home page dashboard.
2. View the score information
1) Choose the Higg Facility Environmental Module year: Currently, only 2017 FEM and 2018 FEM scores are available.
2) View the total and section scores: You can view each section’s Higg FEM scores. The total self-assessment and verified assessment scores (if facility has completed the verification) are at the bottom.
If a facility only has completed the Higg FEM self-assessment, a verified assessment score will not be available.
If you have submitted your FEM for verification but the verification hasn’t been started and completed, the verified FEM score will be the same as the self-assessment FEM score.
3) Achievement Levels: Each section score also features a bar that indicates the section achievement level.
- Dark green indicates that the facility has achieved the level.
- Light green indicates that the facility has opened the questions within the level but has not yet achieved the level because they cannot answer Yes/Partial Yes for all questions in that level.
- Gray indicates that the facility has not yet qualified to open questions in the indicated level and thus cannot move forward to that level.
- If the facility has achieved level 1, it can open level 2 and level 3 questions. Otherwise, it cannot open or move forward to level 2 and 3 questions.
- Wastewater section will open all questions of 3 levels to users no matter if they have achieved or not.
- If the facility doesn't have an valid operation license during self-assessment reporting or verification process, their score (self-assessment or verified assessment) will be 0.
Example for the above FEM 2018 self-assessment score page:
- Environmental Management Systems (EMS): the facility has achieved level 1 and 2 in this section but has not achieved the level 3.
- Energy: the facility has achieved level 1 and level 2 but has not achieved levels 3. It has opened the questions to the level 3.
- Water: the facility has achieved the level 1 but not level 2 and 3. It has opened the questions to these two levels.
- Waste: the facility has achieved level 1 but has not achieved levels 2 and 3. It has opened the questions to these two levels.
- Wastewater: the facility has achieved level 1 and level 2 but has not achieved levels 3.
- Air Emissions: the facility has not achieved level 1, so it cannot open questions in levels 2 and 3 or move ahead to those sections.
- Chemicals Management: the facility has achieved level 1 and level 2 but has not achieved levels 3.
4) View the scoring guidance from this page: click “Guidance” under each section score, it can direct you to view the scoring guidance on our training website.