In this guidance, you will learn:
- When to download the FEM or FSLM completion certificate
- How to download the FEM or FSLM completion certificate
Congratulations, you completed the Higg Index! Upon completing a self-assessment or verified 2018 Higg Facility Environmental Module (Higg FEM) or Higg Facility Social & Labor Module (Higg FSLM) assessment, your facility can download badges and a certificate to promote its completion of the Higg Index.
Completion certificate download video guidance: https://apparelcoalition.org/updated-certificate-download/
Completion certificates for 2017 assessments will be available in October 2019.
Feature the completion badges on your website, social media, presentations, and business cards! Feature the certificate on your website or print it out and hang it on the wall. This is a great marketing tool to show your value chain partners and potential business partners your commitment to sustainability.
To download a completion certificate:
- The facility must post the module. When you post the self-assessment module, the module status will indicate “ASC” (assessment complete).
- Only when the module status is “ASC” (assessment complete) for self-assessment and VRF (verification finalized) for verified assessment, will the option to download the certificate for self-assessment or both self-assessment and verified assessments be available.
To download the Higg FEM or Higg FSLM certificate packages:
1. Login to your account on Higg.org platform and click the “My Module” or "All Modules" tab of FEM or FSLM section.
2. Choose your FEM or FSLM and click “Download Certificate” under the Action tab to download the FEM or FSLM self-assessment certificate package.
3. If you only complete and post the FEM or FSLM self-assessment, you will only see the self-assessment completion certificate package.
There are two files in that self-assessment certificate package: FEM or FSLM self-assessment badge and completion certificate.
Higg FEM self-assessment badge: There are three options: color (preferred), black, white (for dark backgrounds).
FEM self-assessment completion certificate:
FSLM self-assessment badge: There are three options: color (preferred), black, white (for dark backgrounds).
FSLM self-assessment completion certificate:
4. If you have completed and posted Higg FEM or Higg FSLM verification, you will see the package including Higg FEM or Higg FSLM verification completion certificates.
Higg FEM verified assessment badge: There are three options: color (preferred), black, white (for dark backgrounds).
Higg FEM verified assessment certificate: It will show your facility name
Higg FSLM verified assessment badge: There are three options: color (preferred), black, white (for dark backgrounds).
Higg FSLM verified assessment completion certificate: it will show your facility name