In this guidance, you will learn:
- If you are an SAC member manufacturer, how to get the Higg facility modules(s)
- If you are a SAC non-member manufacturer, how to purchase the Higg facility modules(s)
- How to purchase for my facility or bulk purchasing
SAC member manufacturers:
If you are unsure if your company is an SAC member, you can view a list of SAC members by visiting: https://apparelcoalition.org/members/
- SAC member manufacturers do not need to purchase Higg Facility Module(s). The cost of modules is covered by annual membership dues. But SAC new members need to create your account on higg.org.
- SAC member manufacturers who need to get module(s) will contact Higg Support Team through howtohigg.org/request to submit a request.
Starting from November 4 2019, we stop selling single FEM 2018 or FEM + vFEM 2018 bundle. But you are still able to purchase the vFEM 2018 and vFSLM (for vFSLM, if you are in the country or area where SLCP has the operation) on your FEM or FSLM home page if you have an active self-assessment.
To purchase vFEM 2018
To purchase vFSLM
For FEM 2019 cycle: you can purchase the facility modules on your FEM or FSLM home page. We currently have some promotional price for 2019 cycle Higg facility modules but this price will be changed.
Purchasing for my facility
1) Click "Purchase for my facility"
2) Choose the payment method
Purchasing for other facilities (bulk purchasing):
1) Click "Purchase for Other Facilities"
2) Search the account name or Higg ID for the facilities that you want to purchase modules for.
3) Add the accounts one by one
4) Click "Purchase Now". The purchasing process will be the same as purchasing for my own facility.
1. Module type:
Choose the module type you would like to purchase (single module and bundle package). Currently, we are selling the modules as below and have some promotional price for these modules. Please note that the promotional price might be changed later.
- FEM 2019: Facility Environment Module (self-assessment module)
- FSLM: Facility Social Labor Module (self-assessment module)
- FEM 2019 + FSLM bundle: Facility Environment Module 2019 and Facility Social Labor Module (self-assessment)
- vFSLM: Verified Facility Social Labor Module (you can only see this purchasing option on your FSLM home page, if you are located in the countries or areas where SLCP has the verification operations, and you also have an active the FSLM self-assessment.)
- vFEM 2018: Verified Facility Environment Module 2018 (you can only see this purchasing option on your FEM 2018 home page, if you have an active FEM self-assessment.)
- vFEM 2019: Currently not available but we will start to sell this module later.
- FEM 2019 bundle (FEM + vFEM 2019): Currently not available but we will start to sell this bundle later.
2. Payment method:
- Once you select which modules to purchase, you can to select your payment method.
- Current payment methods: Credit card, Wechat Pay, Alipay and Wire transfer.
- Credit card, Wechat Pay and Alipay will allow users to access their FEM 2018 cycle module(s) immediately after paid. If you purchase the FEM 2019 cycle modules, your modules will be available and accessible in your account in Nov 2019.
- Wire transfer will ask users to download the invoice so they can get the module(s) first and then pay back Higg Co within a timeline.
- All payment methods can receive the paid invoice from Higg Co after paid.
- If you don’t see your modules(s) or receive the invoice, please contact Higg Index support at howtohigg.org/request.
- No refund after purchasing for 90 days.
1) Credit card
- Enter your credit card information and click the blue button “Purchase”. Once the payment is done, you will be able to see and edit your purchased module(s) immediately.
- You will need to download the Alipay app in your mobile phone first. After clicking the purchasing button, there will be a QR code for you to scan and pay on your phone. Once the payment is done, you will be able to see and edit your purchased module(s) immediately.
3) Wechat Pay
- You will need to download the Wechat Pay app in your mobile phone first. After clicking the purchasing button, there will be a QR code for you to scan and pay on your phone. Once the payment is done, you will be able to see and edit your purchased module(s) immediately.
4) Wire transferring
- If you cannot pay by credit card you can download an invoice and pay by wire transfer. Click “Pay by Wire Transfer” to generate an invoice for the module(s) selected.
- Once the invoice is generated, the module (FEM 2019 cycle) will be activated in your account automatically.
- You will receive the invoice via email so you can pay in the bank.
- If we don't receive your payment within 60 days, your module will be deleted.
- Please follow up the instructions on the below screenshot.
Once click generating the invoice, go back to the module home page or go to "Modules" page and reload the page. Your module will be activated and accessible immediately.
If you purchased the FEM 2019 cycle facility modules during the pre-sale period between Sep 17 to Nov 1, your purchased modules have been activated in your account already.
Wire transfer payment note:
- You will receive the invoice via email. If you do not receive the invoice, please contact Higg Index support at email@example.com or howtohigg.org/request
- Take the invoice to the bank and initiate the wire transfer. IMPORTANT: You MUST include your Invoice Number on your wire transfer form in the FBO section, otherwise the payment will be rejected because Higg Co cannot identify who the payment is coming from.
- Higg Co will process your payment within in 3-4 weeks. You will see the payment status for your selected facility module(s) on its dashboard. If there is no date by wire received date , that means that Higg Co hasn’t received your payment yet.
- Once your payment is received and confirmed, you will receive an email with a paid invoice receipt from the Higg Co payment system.
- If payment or evidence of payment for your modules are not received within 30 days of invoice generation, we will send you a reminder that payment is pending.
- If payment or evidence of payment for your module(s) are not received within 60 days of invoice generation, we will delete your module(s).