Refund Policy for Higg Index Early Registration Access Fees
For early registration, if you have purchased these products in error, you may request a refund through November 30, 2018. For a refund, contact email@example.com.
Refund Policy Purpose
- This policy applies to all refund requests from users who have paid Higg Index Access Fees (“Access Fee”).
- This policy describes the conditions under which refund requests will be granted and the process by which refunds will be issued.
- The SAC only accepts refund requests that comply with the conditions outlined in this policy.
- If you can’t provide any payment evidence records, we won’t proceed to refund.
- If we confirm that you have login the account and started to use our Higg Index module, we won’t proceed to refund.
- If you have paid over one time accidently, we will proceed to refund based on the requirements below from our banks.
For Early Registration Access Fees paid by Credit Card
- The refund request must be made by November 30, 2018.
- Merchant Services will locate your payment history, credit card information, and associated invoice in our system.
- A 5% transaction fee will be charged against the approved refund and will be deducted from the balance of your refund. (e.g., if you paid $150, you will be refunded for $142.5.)
- Complete and submit in full the below SAC Refund Request Form. Each request must be completed and submitted, with payment evidence records, to the SAC Customer Success Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund requests received by phone, Fax, physical mail delivery or any other method other than what is prescribed here will not be considered.
- The SAC Customer Success Team will respond to the request within one week.
- You will be notified if the refund request is approved or denied. If approved, expect your refund to arrive in 2 weeks.