Will members receive coupon codes?
We are not using coupon codes this year. We can identify SAC member accounts.
All facilities need to set up their accounts on Higg.org first, then complete the payment to access the module(s). After receiving the facility’s payment, we will activate the module(s) that has been paid for and the facility can access the module(s).
Is early registration available? If so, where can I access the form?
Yes, early registration is available for the module cycle of 2018. From October 1, 2018 to November 7, 2018 you can access the early registration form: http://www.apparelcoalition.org/higgregistration
Only credit card payments are accepted via the early registration form. Wire transfer or other forms of payment are not available during early registration. For more information, please visit this page.
Will the standard pricing stay fixed through the next cycle or is the SAC planning to review pricing on an annual basis?
Current standard prices will last through the end of June 2019; we will review pricing on an annual basis.
What Higg Facility Module fees and packages are available to purchase?
What does the cost of the Higg Facility Module registration cover?
Higg Facility Module Registration covers the cost to access the Higg.org platform and post any or all of the following:
- Higg Facility Environmental Module self-assessment
- Higg Facility Environmental Module verified assessment*
- Higg Facility Social & Labor Module self-assessment
- Higg Facility Social & Labor Module verified assessment*
Please review pricing and important dates for Higg Facility Module pricing.
The fees for Higg Facility Modules do not apply to Sustainable Apparel Coalition member manufacturers. If you are an SAC manufacturer member with your own factories, your annual SAC membership fee covers the registration fee. Member manufacturers pay an annual membership fee to the SAC. This differs from the registration fee to access the Higg Facility Modules.
To see a full list of SAC member manufacturers visit, https://apparelcoalition.org/manufacturers/.
*Please note, verification costs are not covered fully by verified assessments. Contact a verifier in your region to schedule verification and confirm pricing.
Is the facility fee a one-time payment or an annual subscription?
A facility pays once every year to register an account and/or start new Higg Facility Module self-assessments.
When will a facility need to pay again next year?
The 2018 module cycle lasts November 8, 2018 to June 30, 2019. Payment occurs per module each cycle. For example, if a facility pays in March 2019 to complete its 2018 module, it will still be prompted to pay again to start its 2019 module(s) after June 30, 2019.
If my company owns multiple factories, will I need to pay for each facility account? For example, if I own five factories, do I pay five times?
Yes, payment is required for each individual facility account. If you own five factories you must pay for all five. On the payment form you must enter each facility’s purchasing information individually via credit card. Once advanced registration starts on Higg.org on November 8, 2018, you may pay via either credit card or wire transfer.
Is payment required on June 30 of each year?
No. You will pay to start the 2019 module cycle after the 2018 cycle ends on June 30, 2019. We will announce the exact payment and start dates of the 2019 module cycle after June 30, 2019.
What payment methods can be used to process the facility access fee?
During the early registration from October 1, 2018 to November 7, 2018, we will only accept credit card payments.
When advanced registration starts November 8, 2018, payments can be made via credit card or wire transfer. We can offer invoices as requested, but recommend credit card payment. Credit card payments offers the quickest and easiest payment method. Credit card payments also grant immediate access to the facility modules on Higg.org starting November 8. Wire transfers will take two to three weeks to process. The SAC will activate your purchased modules after receiving your payment.
Checks are not accepted.
If after 48 hours of paying with a credit card or after 30 days of paying via wire transfer you still cannot access your module(s), please contact SAC Support by email@example.com.
What if I already paid for Higg FEM access in 2018?
If your facility paid for Higg FEM access in July 2018 but did not access the Higg FEM self-assessment during the 2017 module cycle (October 2017 to June 2018), please contact the SAC support team, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do facilities have to pay for access to HowtoHigg.org?
Facilities do not have to pay to access HowtoHigg.org. All the training materials on howtoHigg.org are free and accessible to everyone.
Can the facility complete and post modules for different sites by using the same account?
Each factory site needs its own account and only one Higg FEM and/or one Higg FSLM can be completed and posted for that account per year.
Can multiple accounts be paid with one payment through credit card or wire transfer?
Yes, the option of paying for multiple accounts will be available for both early registration (from October 1, 2018 to November 7, 2018) and advanced registration (from November 8, 2018). However, during the early registration, multiple accounts can be only paid through credit card. Any registration after November 8 will be able to pay for multiple accounts through either credit card or wire transfer payment.
Can the SAC create and send us an invoice or an official receipt?
Yes, we will provide an invoice or official receipt to the facility who will pay through credit card or wire transfer.
Why does SAC charge the transaction fee for wire transferring?
For the module cycle of 2018, we charge $35 of transaction fee for each payment through wire transferring since banks have increased the transaction fee to $35 for SAC from November 2018.
How will refunds work (from November 8 onwards)?
Refund Policy Purpose
- This policy applies to all refund requests from users who have paid Higg Index Access Fees (“Access Fee”).
- This policy describes the conditions under which refund requests will be granted and the process by which refunds will be issued.
- The SAC only accepts refund requests that comply with the conditions outlined in this policy.
- The refund request is made after 30 days of the date the payment is received, we won't proceed to refund.
- If you can’t provide any payment records, we won’t proceed to refund.
- If we confirm that you have activated or started to use our Higg Index module, we won’t proceed to refund.
- If you have paid over one time accidentally, we will proceed to a refund based on the requirements below from our banks.
For Access Fees paid by Credit Card
- The refund request is made within 30 days of the date the credit card payment is received.
- Merchant Services is able to locate your payment history, credit card information and associated invoice in our system.
- A 5% transaction fee will be charged against the approved refund and will be deducted from the balance of your refund. (e.g., if you paid $150, you will be refunded for $142.5.)
For Access Fees paid by Wire or ACH Transfer
- The refund request is received within 30 days of the date the wire/ach payment is confirmed by our bank.
- A $10 transaction fee will be charged for each refund transaction for each bank account that is requesting a refund. (e.g., if you paid $180 including $35 transaction fee, you will get $150 less additional $10 fee equal $140.)
- Refunds for multiple facilities that are combined in one refund transaction with a single bank account will be charged a transaction fees of $10.
- Complete and submit in full the below SAC Refund Request Form. Each request must be completed and submitted, with payment records, to the Higg Index Support Team at: email@example.com
- Refund requests received by phone, Fax, physical mail delivery or any other method other than what is prescribed here will not be considered.
- The Higg Index Support Team will respond to the request within one week.
- You will be notified if the refund request is approved or denied. If approved, expect your refund to arrive in 4-6 weeks.
Do parent companies need pay and themselves on the new Higg platform to link or connect with their factories, even though they will not be posting modules under that parent company account?
Parent companies will not be creating accounts on Higg.org — they will be featured as a "tag" that connects accounts together, therefore they do not need to pay. The contacts from the parent account will need to register or have access to their facility accounts for benchmarking/analytics.
Our manufacturers already use both the Facility Environmental Module and Facility Social & Labor Module. Is there one fee to use both modules, or is there a fee for Higg FEM and another fee for Higg FSLM?
Due to the updated SLCP timelines we're releasing Higg FSLM in November, with full functionality for members. The module fee, which only applies to non-members, supports that functionality, including technology development and access to user support (just as for Higg FEM).