(Note: to translate this guide into other languages click "English" at the top left of this page and select a different language)
Once you have set up your accounts and checked to make sure all the information in your Account Settings and User Profile is correct, you can add additional users to your account. If you are the only person at your company that requires access to Higg.org, you can skip this step.
Home Page Navigation
Adding New Users
To add colleagues or other users into your account, click “My Team” on the home page.
- Click “Invite a New User.” Enter the email address of the individual you would like to invite to your account.
- Select the user role for this individual, and click “Send Invite.”
- Higg User Roles
- Admin: this role grants full access to the account, including viewing/posting modules, sharing and requesting modules, accessing benchmarking, etc. Each account can have an unlimited number of admins.
- Editor: this role only allows the user to view and edit a module that is in progress. Editors cannot share or request modules, access benchmarking, or any other information in the account other than the module that is in progress.
- Higg User Roles
- If you invited someone to your account and they have not responded to your invitation, you can resend the invitation notification by clicking “Reinvite” next to the user’s name in the Pending Invitations section.
You can manage all the users in your account in the “Team” section. This includes changing a user’s role (admin/editor) or deleting them from your account.
Note: Should any admin(s) in your account leave the company, and you cannot access the account, please contact Higg support by going to www.HowtoHigg.org, clicking “Submit a Request” at the top of the page and submitting a “Registration” support request. We will work to resolve your issue within 1-2 business days.
If you have questions or need support, please first review the training materials on www.HowtoHigg.org.
If you cannot find the answer to your questions, click “Submit a Request” at the top of the page to submit a support request.