(Note: to translate this guide into other languages click "English" at the top left of this page and select a different language)
All new and existing users must register for the new Higg.org platform. The process for registration will depend on if you are setting up a new account or registering for an account that existed on the old platform.
New Account Structure
One account represents a single factory site (1 account = 1 facility). For those that have used the Higg Index in the past, “Profiles” no longer exist in the new platform. Instead, your previous facility profile will be set up as its own account. If you own multiple facilities, you will need to register separate accounts for each facility.
- Note: Please only set up accounts for facilities you own/work for. If you contract with a facility, please request that the facility sets up its own account on Higg.org. Never set up a Higg account for a facility you do not own/work for directly. Only accounts that will post a Higg Facility Environmental Module (Higg FEM) should be set up as Facility Accounts.
- If you are an agent/vendor or other organization that works with facilities but do not own facilities and will not be completing the Higg FEM, you will need to register as an “Other” account type after January 1, 2018. Please do not register as a Facility Account in November.
Registering for a new account on the old Higg.org platform:
- Submit a request to access Higg.org:
- Go to Higg.org and click “Request Access” at the top of the screen.
- Use the account search to search for your company name. If you had an account on the previous higg.org platform, you should find it using the account search.
- If you find your company name through the search, select it by clicking the checkbox and complete the rest of the form.
- If you do not find your company name through the search, select “Register New Account.” below.
- Enter your company name under “New Account Name.” Please enter the full name of your company and address in English so it can be recognized by all your business partners.
- If your company is owned by a parent company, select the company using the “Parent Company” search. If you do not see your parent company listed, select “Add a New Parent Company”
- Once you complete the form, click “Request Invite” at the bottom of the page. You can expect to receive an email link to set up your account within one to three business days, once your account is approved by the Higg Index support team.
- Note: You will set up a new username and password. Your past username and password are not transferred to the new system and will not work.
- If you are an SAC member please make sure you have received a coupon code by email to bypass the payment step. If you are a member and have not received a coupon code please email [email protected]
- If you are unsure whether your company is an SAC member you can check the member list at the bottom of the page here: http://apparelcoalition.org/members/?fwp_view=listview.
- After your account is approved and you complete the registration form, you will be prompted to pay to access the Higg.org platform. Click "Add Account" to proceed to credit card payment and review the Higg.org Payment Guide.
Registering for multiple accounts
If you need to set up multiple facility accounts, you can do so after you register your first account and can log into Higg.org. To start, log into the first account you have registered on Higg.org, then:
- Click on your name at the top right of the screen
- At the bottom of the drop-down click “Add Account”
- This will take you to a new registration page where you can register your next account.
- You can repeat this step for as many accounts as you need to set up
If you have questions or need support, please first review the training materials on www.HowtoHigg.org.
If you cannot find the answer to your questions, click “Submit a Request” at the top of the page to submit a support request.