Once you have completed the registration and payment steps, you will be able to access the new Higg.org platform. Before you get started, check your account and user profile settings and modify as necessary. Learn how to switch between accounts if needed.
Home Page Navigation:
When you first access Higg.org, please check to make sure the information in your account settings is correct. To do this, go to “Account Settings” on the home page.
- If you need to update your account name or are having trouble updating your parent company, please contact Higg support by going to howtohigg.org, clicking “Submit a Request” at the top of the page, and submitting a “Registration” support inquiry with your account information and what you would like to change. For security purposes, these changes must be approved by Higg support. You should receive a response within 1-2 business days after you submit your request.
- To change your Parent Company:
- Go to the “Parent Company” field in Account Settings and search for the company name you would like to add.
- If you cannot find the company name using the search, you can add a new parent company by clicking “Add a New Parent Company” and submitting the company name and address.
- This company information will be reviewed and approved by Higg support within one to two business days, and will automatically appear in your Account Settings once approved.
- Higg ID Number: Your unique Higg Index account identification number can be found in your account settings.
User Profile Settings
You can also update your personal user information by clicking your name at the top right of the screen and selecting “My Profile.”
- To change your password, select “Change Password”
- You can change the language of the Higg.org platform by clicking “Change Language”
Note: Language translations of the Higg.org platform will launch in December 2017
Switching between multiple accounts
If you set up and need to access multiple facility accounts, you can easily switch between accounts two different ways:
- Click your name at the top right of the screen. You will see all the accounts you have access to listed below and can click on the account you would like to switch to.
- Click on the Higg Index logo at the top of the screen. This will open a screen showing all the accounts you have access to and you can click on the account you would like to switch to.
Note: The account you are currently signed into will always be listed next to your name at the top right of the screen, so make sure to check this any time you are logged into Higg.org.
Registering to Access Another Account
To request access to an additional account:
- Click your name at the top right of the screen
- At the bottom of the drop-down click “Add Account”
- This will take you to a new registration page where you can either search for an existing account and request to access it, or register a new facility account
- You can repeat this step for all the accounts that you need to have access for
If you have questions or need support, please first review the training materials on www.HowtoHigg.org.
If you cannot find the answer to your questions, click “Submit a Request” at the top of the page to submit a support request.